Minebea Intec (UK) - Minebea Intec is a leading manufacturer of industrial weighing and inspection technologies. With its headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, for about 150 years our company has been offering products and services which have become synonymous with innovation, performance and reliability. Our product portfolio includes platform scales, load cells, vessel and silo scales, checkweighers, metal detectors, X-ray inspection systems and user-friendly software solutions. With around 1000 employees worldwide, 19 sites and a network of over 200 certified distribution partners we are a global player in our industry.
Our UK team based in Birmingham are seeking an enthusiastic Sales Specialist to sell our extensive range of checkweighing and product inspection systems which include metal detection, X-ray systems, weigh-price labelling and vision inspection. The role is field based and will cover the South of the UK – approximately everything south of Birmingham. We operate primarily in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries however there are also clients from across a broad spectrum of industries.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Country Manager you will be responsible for:
- The continued growth of sales in the area to achieve turnover and profitability targets
- Providing technical support to other sales specialists and the Partnership Program Manager to increase equipment sales via our Partner network
- Visiting direct customers to establish requirements and to present suitable solutions
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records on the company’s CRM system
- Attending Sales meetings
- Organising and carrying out customer demonstrations in our showroom
- Preparing and presenting your sales information as required
What you'll need:
- Experience of selling Capital Equipment into the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries and ideally this would include inline inspection machinery such as checkweighers, x-ray and metal detection
- Good team working skills
- Distinct communication skills and analytical skills
- Be willing to travel throughout the UK with over-night stays as and when required
- Software sales experience would be an advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Company vehicle, laptop and phone
- Necessary training and support
- A flexible benefits scheme
- Initial 22 days paid holiday
- Incentive / Bonus scheme
- Medium-sized company, embedded in an global group of companies
Our Brand Values!
Leading Technology - Trusted - Intuitive - Professional.