KUKA (Germany) - Customer Service Engineer.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- To provide field service, pre-sales and post-sales engineering support.
- To provide service repair, preventive maintenance and product consultations on our scope of supply (systems, spare parts and robots) to customers.
- To follow up for any new investment that customer may undertake in service and engineering related to robots
- To escalate service problems and take ownership of problems until they are resolved To manage customers’ expectations with quick, clear and accurate delivery of pro-active service, information and consultations
- To ensure all services and projects meet planned time, cost and customer requirements. To prepare service/project report, filing and update service documents
- To adhere to the company’s process flow and compliance.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronic Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in mechanical, electrical and programming Knowledge in PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) and C++ programming is an added advantage
- Solid experience in robotic applications or other automated systems.
- Fluent in written and spoken English with strong communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure, long working hours and on weekend or Public Holiday (if necessary). Travel within country at short notices
- Team player but also capable to work independently.
- Positive & proactive attitude, have good sense of time management and strong customer focus.
Perks & Benefits:
- European based working culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Competitive employee benefits
- Conducive working environment