Hoefelmeyer Waagen GmbH (Germany) - Höfelmeyer Libra lives a culture where amazing people can do the best work.
If you're ready to advance your career and help our company continue to grow, you're in the right place with us.
We are looking for someone immediately:
Trainee as an electronics technician for automation technology (m / f / d).
What are your tasks?
- For example, you plan and install computer-controlled manufacturing machines, machine tools, traffic control systems or systems of building technology.
- You analyze functional contexts.
- You ensure that sensors, electronic controls and control devices control and control the electric, pneumatic and hydraulic drives according to the respective operating requirements.
- You configure software, bus systems, networks and device components.
- You program and test the systems, put them into operation, put the users into operation. When disturbances occur, you look for and fix the causes.
- You advise customers about technical options, service offers and costs. During maintenance, you check the electrical protective measures and safety devices.
What should you bring?
- Craftsmanship and technical understanding
- Skill and eye-hand coordination
- Mindfulness and care
- A high level of team ability, initiative and responsibility
- Good accomplishments in school subjects math, physics, works / engineering, computer science,
- Medium Education Graduation
What awaits you?
- Respect, appreciation and trust
- Responsible tasks in a motivated and committed team
- Regular training and further education
- Occupational pension provision, health services
- Company outings and other employee events
We look forward to receiving your application.