Eriez Manufacturing Co. (United Kingdom) - Eriez Manufacturing Co. (“Eriez”) is a privately held global company headquartered in Erie, PA. Eriez manufactures and markets a wide range of industrial equipment for several industrial markets. Eriez is recognized as a world authority in separation technologies. The company’s magnetic separation, metal detection, material handling, fluid recycling and advanced flotation technologies have application in the mining, processing, packaging, food, recycling, aggregate, plastics and metalworking industries.
Eriez designs, manufactures and markets these products through 13 international subsidiaries located on six continents. At Eriez our employees are the catalysts for success! Currently we have an opening for a CNC Laser/ Burner Operator, 2nd shift.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Able to set-up and operate CNC Laser and Plasma Burner and saws.
- Able to follow work list using Shop Packets.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings, routings and picklists.
- Able to use shop math including geometry, with some knowledge of flat layout and sheetmetal fabrication.
- Able to use measuring tools to verify accuracy of cut materials.
- Able to use computer system to retrieve and enter data.
- Able to identify raw materials, i.e. hot rolled, cold-rolled, stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum, etc.
- Some familiarity with AutoCAD and associated software.
- Set-up and operate all burning equipment and saws as required.
- Retrieve and replace inventory (raw materials) as required, protecting the inventory integrity of the inventory management system, including cycle counts.
- Work through supervisor to maintain proper inventory levels.
- Work through supervisor to make necessary drawing and/or routing changes as required.
- Cleaning operations on materials as required using countersinks, grinders, sanders, files, solvents, etc.
- Basic welding skills may be required.
- Issue and deliver raw material items as required
- Load and unload trucks as required.
- Keep equipment clean and in good service.
- Maintain safe work area and habits.
- Perform similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.