DMB Fluid Technlogies Pty. Ltd. (Australia) - DMB Fluid Technologies Pty Ltd is a progressive engineering company that works in the fields of lubrication and fire suppression installations on mobile plant, lubrication system installations on fixed plant and the installation of fluid delivery equipment in large MEM workshops. We are currently looking to add another 2 (two) technician/fitters to cover our current and forecast workloads.
The main requirements of the position are to assemble and/or to assist with all or part of the assembly, installation, commissioning, testing and repairing of auto-lubrication & fire suppression systems to mobile equipment. Work will be performed both within the company’s workshop, customer workshop/yards and OEM workshop/yards around Perth with occasional site work required.
- Competently install/repair or assist with the installation/repair of auto-lube & fire suppression systems for clients in a timely and effective manner on mobile plant.
- Efficiently and responsibly utilize stock for each job to ensure costs are maintained within the job’s quoted cost.
- Complete all paper work as required whilst working and completing installations.
- Ensure that quality is of the highest level to minimise warranty claims and increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that customer service levels are of the highest standard, with customers being serviced accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure continuous improvement to service levels and look for better ways to do things.
- Ensure that housekeeping is of the highest standard and so presents a professional image.
- Complete all administration of job records accurately and efficiently.
- Report direct to the accessories division manager and engineering team.
- To assist you achieve the above, DMBFT provide a company vehicle which is fully fitted and maintained for use during the working day.
What is required of you?
- Previous experience of Hydraulic Hose installation is desired however training will be provided in the finer details.
- Experience of working on Mobile Plant safely.
- Drivers Licence.
- Able to pass police check if required.
- Ability to follow drawings and installation packs.
- Medical and drug test cleared if required.
- The right to work within Australia.
The package will consist of:
- 6 month probation period.
- An attractive hourly rate.
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.