Australian Weighing Equipment (Australia) - Australian Weighing Equipment is currently looking to fill a position of Field Service Scale Technician. We require individuals with the ability to self-manage, identify solutions to technical problems, our technicians are expected to perform service calls to repair, maintain, calibrate, and service weighing equipment. Training will be provided
- Installation, maintenance, calibration and service of Industrial weighing equipment
- Produce accurate and timely documentation and service records.
- Customer liaison to meet agreed service levels and response timeframes.
- Ensure compliance to the AWE Group standards
- Carry out service and repair to competitor brands should the need arise.
- Communicate and work closely with our other departments ensure a solution to our Customer’s needs
- Ensure that all tools including Vehicles and test equipment are properly maintained and calibrated.
- Participate in the call out roster system if and when required
- Ability to undertake regular road trips to complete remote work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of presentation
- Computer Literate – Ability to send emails, use MS Word and Bright forms (Training to be provided for new systems)
- Valid and current Driver’s Licence
- Must be able to pass a full medical examination/test
- Mechanically minded individual with experience servicing electronics and mechanical equipment.
- NMI accreditation
- Possession of a diploma/certificate in electronics, mechanics, or min 5 years’ experience in industrial weighing servicing and repair.
- Electronic/Electrical/IT qualifications