Abaco Systems (United States) - We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will take responsibility for the marketing of one or more of our product ranges. This individual will design and execute the marketing programs that will maximize their success in terms of sales.
- Work with product managers and technical marketing to fully understand the products
- Understand and articulate the market positioning of products, and their competitive advantages
- Create and execute product launch plans and an integrated marketing plan
- Support campaign development on strategic topics
- Design and help deliver sales training and develop sales tools
- Build and execute ongoing promotion plans including press releases, web pages, advertising, social media, blog posts, white papers – all designed to generate awareness and leads
- Work with the marketing team to identify opportunities and synergies
- Embrace the idea that the success of your products is entirely down to your skills and efforts
Skills & Competencies:
- A hard worker who’s not afraid of putting in long hours when necessary
- Technically aware, ideally of the defense and embedded computing market
- Proud of your ability to pay close attention to detail, meet deadlines, and to finish the job
- Self-motivated and capable of being self-directed with minimal supervision
- A fluent, articulate and persuasive communicator
- The possessor of a great sense of humor
- Committed to the principles of teamwork, and of having fun
Abaco is a Department of Defense (DoD) supplier and as such employees may work with or be exposed to controlled information that may only be seen or handled by US citizens or qualified permanent residents.
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.