Korenix Technology (Taiwan) – Korenix (Beijer electronics Group), a company that provides Industrial Wired and Wireless Networking communication Solutions, is introducing it’s new version of JetNet 5728G. The jetNet 5728G V2 Industrial 20FE+8G Gigabit Managed PoEPlus Ethernet Switch expands the first generation of JetNet 5728G. It now provides the Korenix patented PoE technology: the Korenix cyber security+, the Korenix cyber redundancy+, and the isolated redundant power supplies to ensure the high secure and high availability for mission critical industrial applications.
The Korenix JetNet 5728G V2 is a 19-inch Gigabit Layer 2+ Industrial PoE Plus switch and is specially designed for surveillance application that operate in extremely harsh environments. It also varies in PoE port counts (16-port and 24-port) that can meet the current and future needs of wireless converged networks. With up to 24-port PoE capability, JetNet 5728G is made exclusively for highly critical and large-scale PoE applications.
In addition, the enhanced redundancy and security functions of the JetNet 5728G ensure high performance of data transmission inside the networks. As the product provides the MSR and supper chain system, Korenix switches can be operated quickly and easily in any sort of massive and complex redundant network.
Besides of the features above, JetNet 5728G Industrial 20FE+8G Gigabit Managed PoEPlus Ethernet Switch also has various strength. It uses Energy Efficient Ethernet and can tolerate temperate from -40°C to 75°C. For the power saving advantage and high temperature tolerance, JetNet 5728G V2 can be used in various vertical market, such as IP surveillance maket, factory automation and transportation.
Why Korenix JetNet 5728G V2?
- 20 100Base-TX and 4 100/1000Base-TX with 24/16 PoEPlus ports, 4 Gigabit SFP ports
- Advanced Cyber Security –DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, Dynamic ARP Inspection, L2/L3/L4 Access Control List (ACL)
- Advanced Cyber Redundancy –MSR, SuperChain, ITU-T G.8032 ERPS
- USB Firmware upgrade and configuration backup and restore
- EEE Energy saving
- Friendly Device and Auto Network Topology utility
- Isolated redundant power inputs with VDC poweror 110/220 VAC power
- Embedded 300W AC power
- Compliance with EN50121-4
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature, fanless