Impinj, a leading provider of RAIN RFID solutions, today introduced the Impinj IoT Connector for SAP Hybris Commerce. The Impinj IoT Connector connects RAIN RFID infrastructure to the SAP Hybris Commerce solution to deliver accurate, real-time inventory data. This data can help retailers make better inventory and supply-chain decisions that result in fewer markdowns, reduced inventory and improved shopper experiences online and in-store.
SAP Hybris Commerce provides retailers with omnichannel customer engagement and commerce solutions that deliver a more impactful, relevant customer experience and increase sales across multiple channels.
The Impinj IoT Connector integrates RAIN RFID data into the SAP Hybris Commerce solution, enabling a retail IoT strategy. With this solution, retailers can know where every item is at any point in time. Integrating RAIN RFID data means retailers spend less time accounting for items in-store, find items more quickly, and have a complete picture of real-time inventory for any product.
The Impinj IoT Connector for SAP Hybris Commerce allows retailers to:
- Enable effective online and in-store fulfillment, and reduce inventory, through improved order-routing decisions
- Sell inventory down to the last item, resulting in fewer markdowns
- Reduce the risk of overpromising items by using accurate available-to-promise data
- Deliver an integrated omnichannel experience that can facilitate a sales uplift and improve shopper experiences
- Reduce working capital by removing safety stock
Interested? Submit your enquiry using the form below:
Only available for registered users. Sign In to your account or register here.