Gram Precision S.L. (Spain) - Press Release: Gram Precision launched the new GRAM BULL Forklift scale with Xtrem WiFi technology.
- Last generation of totally autonomous weighing, with WiFi technology, without cables
- Place and weigh, without installation
- Standard fork leg, mounts like a normal fork on the positioners
- Internal parts protected, all elements are inside the fork
- Removable batteries protected inside the structure
- Height only 56 mm
- Programmable pallet overload warning
- Memory for up to 20 tares
Low fork height:
With a fork height of only 56 mm and no external components, the Bull Xtrem is virtually like a standard fork lift truck, allowing you to work even with special or poorly maintained pallets.
Compact and resistant:
Bull Xtrem is slim and thin, very suitable for working forgetting that you have a weighing fork, with the same capacity and reliability. All the weighing components are inside the structure, being totally protected from knocks and scratches.
Our new Bull Xtrem is powered by compact rechargeable batteries, which are installed in a few minutes and allow 72 hours of continuous work, 9 days of normal work (*)
- (*) Battery life indicator: 45 hours
- Blade battery life: 72 hours
In-cab WiFi indicator:
WiFi connection with our indicator located in the cabin. The display offers you advanced functions, such as tare memory, for storing the type of pallet used.
Indicator support in the cabin:
The indicator bracket is adjustable at all angles for easy viewing in the cabin.