KS104-CD is an industrial panel PC based on Intel Atom N2800 processor that provides better data processing and lower power consumption in comparison to the last generation Intel processors. It is available in both 5-wire resistive and projected capacitive 10.4” LCD true-flat touch screen panel to meet a customers’ diverse range of needs.
The touch panel PC comes with 1 VGA for display output, 2 audio jacks, 2 Giga LANs, 3 COM, 2 USB, 1 2.5” SATA drive bay, and 1 Mini PCIe slot for Wi-Fi or mSATA module. In addition, the IP65 compliant on front panel offers the capability to withstand harsh and severe environments.
The KS104-CD is aimed to utilize a variety of applications such as KIOSK, digital signage, and retail solutions. Features:
- Rugged 10.4" (1024x768) fanless industrial panel PC
- Powered by Low-power Intel® Atom™ Processor N2800
- Available in resistive and capacitive touch screen
- True-flat touch screen with IP65 front panel protection
- Rich I/O connectivity: 2 LAN, 3 COM, 2 USB, 1 VGA