The GTX Series actuators offer the power, precision, and programmability of a servo system while minimizing the maintenance headaches and mess of hydraulics. With continuous force ratings up to 5680 N (1277 lbf), speeds up to 4200 rpm, and stroke lengths from 100 mm (4 inches) to 450 mm (18 inches), the GTX080 can be applied across a wide range of factory automation applications.
The GTX Series features include:
- High capacity planetary roller screws offering up to 15X the life and significantly higher shock load resistance than a comparably sized ball screw
- IP65S (min.) environmental protection
- Seamless integration into most leading motion control architectures
- Removable front seal bushing greatly simplifies maintenance and re-greasing of nut assembly to maximize actuator life
- Modular design with bolt-on mounting hardware allows mounting style reconfiguration or replacement in the field using commonly available tools
- Smoother, quieter operation compared to previous generation designs