Cervoz Co., Ltd. (Taiwan) - In modern transportation applications, enterprise fleets often rely on digitalized management integrated with IoT to ensure integrity of the entire operations.
The rugged embedded system installed in fleet vehicles are often exposed to high operating temperature, as well as shock, vibration, and dust. To collect the fleet data, consistent recording of the geographical data is required. Moreover, for surveillance or data syncing purposes, Wi-Fi or LAN connection is sometimes mandatory.
Here is how Cervoz’s industrial storage products can help building a reliable in-vehicle computing system for fleet management:
- Flash with DRAM buffer to enhance endurance and performance
- Conformal Coating and Anti-Vibration Fill service
- Powerguard (Power Loss Protection) function
- -40°C ~ + 85°C operating temperature support
- Mini PCIe expansion cards for additional Wi-Fi or LAN connectivity
- M335 Family Industrial 2.5" SATA SSD
- S120 Family Industrial CompactFlash Card
- DDR3 SO-DIMM Industrial RAM Module Wide Temperature Series
- Mini PCIe Expansion Card