The Series 696 HEC’s light and stable plastic design was developed specifically for use in demanding environmental conditions. It is highly resistant against climatic influences such as UV exposure, as well as shock and vibration. Because it is also IP68 and IPX9K rated, it is ideal for high-pressure washdown applications in the industrial, agricultural, and chemical industries.
Series 696 HEC highlights include:
- 4+PE gold-plated crimp contacts
- UL approval, CSA and VDE in preparation
- IP68 and IPX9K rated for high-pressure washdown
- Bayonet locking for easy and secure locking
- Powerful 32 A, 600 V with the smallest construction
- Crimp termination 2.5–6 mm²
- Crimp contacts ordered separately
- 8 and 12-pin versions also available
About Binder USA, LP:
Binder USA, LP, is a subsidiary of Binder Group, a leading global manufacturer of circular connectors, custom cordsets, and LED lights. Binder USA products are used around the world in industrial environments for factory automation, process control, and medical technology applications. Defined by technical innovation and traditional values, the Binder name is synonymous with the highest standards of quality and reliability. The company’s quality management system is DIN ISO 9001 and ISO 9001 & 14001 certificated, but it is a solution-focused approach to customer applications and commitment to superior service that truly differentiates Binder from the competition.