Balanças Marques (Portugal) - Press Release: Autonomous Weighing by Balanças Marques (Video).
BM700 MUPI DUO:
Because weight is much more than a number, at Balanças Marques we are pioneers in the development of integrated solutions that go beyond Weighing.
With our awarded weighbridges and our BM700 Mupi Duo, it is therefore possible to weigh, read truck license plates and record all important data in an automated way, without the need to have a dedicated employee to these tasks.
Also bet on the profitability and efficiency of autonomous weighing for your business!
- Screen 32”, 16:9 format, with 1920x1080 resolution and 1500 cd/m2 resolution.
- Automatic brightness adjustment.
- CPU quad core 1,5 GHz.
- 1 Ethernet port.
- Flash 8 GB eMMC.
- 4 USB 2.0 ports.
- Internal clock for ON/OFF control of the MUPI.
- Ventilation system for internal temperature control of the MUPI.
- 2MP color camera with 3-9mm varifocal lens.
- Automatic recognition of the license plate.
- Continuous viewing of the weighing zone via the IP cameras.
- Visual indication to the driver of the actions to be performed, such as “Next”, “Stop”, etc.
- Realization of the two weighings (Gross and Tara), automatically (without operator intervention).
- Issue of weighing reports..
- Archive of weighing and weighing photos.
- Positioning sensors installed on the scale.
- Software Winsimplex installed on the client computer for the issuing of tickets and maps.
Contact Balanças Marques for more information.