Seneca (Italy) - Accurate measurements and very practical setup. CH-8 thermocouple input module / RS485 with two-way pull-out terminals.
The Z-8TC-LAB is a digital thermocouple converter, with eight measurement channels, isolated from the power supply and serial communication line up to 1.5 kVac. The same isolation is provided between channels belonging to different groups of terminals: the module has total isolation of six points.
This laboratory version, compared to the more well-known Z-8TC-1 converter, is characterized by two-way terminals and the same input wiring for both the upper terminals and the lower terminals in order to facilitate quick couplings.
- Order code: Z-8TC-LAB
- Description: CH-8 thermocouple input module / RS485 with two-way pull-out terminals
- Power supply: 10..40 Vdc; 19..28 Vac (50-60 Hz) bus powered
- Dimensions WxHxD: 17,5x100x112 mm
- Mounting: DIN 46277, 35 mm symmetrical rail
- Insulation: 1,5 kVac @ 6 way
- Data acquisition: Every 25 ms
- Accuracy: 0,1%
- Input: CH-8 thermocouple type J,K,R,S,T,B,E,N or shunt up to 70 mV
- Communication: RS485 2 wire, ModBUS RTU slave protocol
- Programming: Via software using the microUSB port on the front panel or DIP-switch